There is such a thing as a good compromise.
The O-type is an excellent compromise between the engineering efficiency of the large-gored Viva envelope and the advertising effectiveness of the smoother N-series envelopes.
A slightly bulbous 12-gore design, the O-series is ideally suited to fun-flying, passenger-carrying, or promotional work.
Note: Envelope standard weights include cordura carrying bag, scoop, and carabiners.
• Kevlar or stainless steel suspension cables.
• Kevlar deflation line.
• 58 inches of Nomex mouth panels.
• Full Nomex Scoop on full systems.
• Hyperlast™ parachute.
• Mechanical advantage parachute pulley system.
• Interior horizontal load tapes.
• Fully tapered envelope panels for a smooth appearance.
• Cameron’s exclusive “Loaded” Mouth™ that ensures efficient inflations.
• Top tether capabilities
• Heavy-duty cordura carry bag.
• A fully transferable 6-year 350 hour warranty on Caliber™ fabric and 6 year 600 hours on field-proven Hyperlast™ fabric. (Both Caliber™ and Hyperlast™ fabrics are exclusive to Cameron Balloons and are made from quality DuPont 6,6 Nylon fibers).
For standard features on all Cameron envelopes, please visit: Envelopes, Features
* Nomex is a trademark of DuPont. Hyperlast™, LoadedMouth™, and Caliber™ are all trademarks of Cameron Balloons U.S.
• EasyVent™, the world’s best reversible, rapid-deflation system
• Rotation Vents – Single or Double, with a choice of two types: Passenger or Alternative.
• Additional Hyperlast™ panels in the upper region of the envelope